|Open Jobs in Real Estate
APARTMENT LEASING AGENT - CLASS "A" APTS
From: Company Confidential
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
• Superior organizational ability & salesmanship
• Strong sales experience can be transferred to this job
• Multifamily software experience a plus
• Computer literacy required
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong interpersonal and phone communication skills
• English writing skills. Bilingual will help
• High school diploma
• Accurate document filing
• Current driver’s license, auto insurance and vehicle required
• Bilingual (any language) a plus
Job responsibilities include:
• Learn company policy
• Salesmanship - phone and direct contact
• Calendar appointments
• Lease verification
• Property tours which generate interest in renting
• Follow up
• Resident service requests
Management Support has purchased, constructed and managed multi-family properties for over 40 years. We manage 10,000 apartments in about 25 communities, average size is 400 apartments per property. These are "A" and "B" class in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Dallas, Plano, Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Lewisville, McKinney, San Antonio, Austin. Our reputation is based on providing an outstanding living experience including the highest level of maintenance and resident service.
We seek well organized, high achieving, responsible employees who take pride in their work and carefully follow directions according to our written policies. We promote from within whenever possible and pay top salary for top skills. Benefits include 2 weeks vacation, PPO medical, dental, vision, Aflac, 6 paid holidays, 401(k).
Aggressive compensation based on experience. Starting at $11/hr.
Please, fax resumes with salary history to 602-494-1384
Good Real Estate Jobs are here.
|We have Jobs in the